· A minimum of 4 years experience developing code in C# and / or VB.NET and ASP.NET
· A minimum of 48 months Visual Studio 2005 / 2006 and / or 2008 experience.
· A minimum of 48 months Transact-SQL (Stored procedures, views and triggers) experience.
· A minimum of 48 months relational database design implementation using MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 and / or 2008 experience.
· A minimum of 48 months HTML experience.
· 5 years experience of leading a development team.
· Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
Senior Developers must be able to perform as a Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
· Technical lead for development, design and implementation of .NET based solutions as part of the projects team.
· Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
· Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
· Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
· Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
· Mentoring of other developers.
· 3 years computer science degree or equivalent.
Windows SharePoint Server.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
Experience in web analytics.