Several new SharePoint Document Management, Upload Web Parts and Tools are available for Sale on my Web Site – https://sharepointsamurai.wordpress.com
Please contact me via my web site and blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and trials
Bulk File SharePoint Upload Web Part
- Run it anywhere. Every action is done using the Client Object Model, there is no need to install it on the server.
- Support for Mixed authentication, both Windows and Forms
- Import folders and files with all subfolders
- Retain creation and modified date fields after moving to SharePoint
- Retain author/editor fields from office documents after moving to SharePoint
- Incompatible file names are renamed (filename too long, illegal characters)
- Unsupported files (large filesize, blocked file extension, …) are skipped
- Files already existing on SharePoint are skipped (no overwrite)
- Successfully migrated files and folders can be moved to an “archive” folder
- Detailed log (Log4Net) with info on migration issues
- Option to skip creation of empty folders in SharePoint
- Option to merge subfolders to a flat list in SharePoint.
- Easy to run in batch when migrating several locations
Drag n Drop Upload Web Part
Enables Firefox & Chrome users to drag & drop files directly into their SharePoint document libraries. This makes single and multiple file upload much simplier & user friendly. SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online are supported.
Document set content web part is supported